Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Thor..... :D

So Everyone is saying I should see Thor. I've wanted to see Thor so badly. That I am obsessed with it....yes....I mean who doesn't want to see it. It looks full of awesomeness beyond compair. it could even be better then the Iron Man 1 and 2. Which are both really good movies. (Side note this is for super hero movies.)

I mean look at this picture! right there you should be sitting in your seat going *GASP* I want to see it SO bad!!!


Yes, yes. In case you don't want to see it. Maybe you do. This movie stars Chris Hemsworth who recently in 2009 played George Kirk in Star Trek. Need I say more?? Realllllyyyyyyy. I mean He got so buff in preparing for the movie. that he couldn't fit into his suit. This movie. is EPIC. Without even seeing it.

At the end of Iron Man 2 I believe they find what is to be a hint for the Thor movie.

Dr Pepper. in 2011. released these :D

How can you get much better then DR PEPPER and THOR!???

Yes I want to see Thor very badly. and yes I wrote a whole post on this! :D




~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment